Video Library Rental Form
Policies and Procedures
- There is no charge for the use of video(s). However, a fee for shipping and handling (receiving and returning) will be
charged. An invoice for this amount will be billed directly to your company's home office.
- Items are checked out for a two-week period, including shipping time.
- Items must be at the MPGA office by the return date indicated on the enclosed form. There will be a late fee of $5.00
per week per item.
- The user is responsible for any damage or loss of items. Cost of replacement or repair of any item will be charged to
- The user will be invoiced for any late fees and/or damaged items upon return of the items to MPGA.
- If your requested video is in use by another company, you will be advised of the estimated return time.
- Questions should be directed to MPGA at (601) 354-4077.
- PLEASE REWIND.
MPGA Video Library Rental Form